31 Oct Halloween Treats For Kids
Halloween Treats For Kids
The kids are going to love this activity, so once you’ve got all your material together, get the kids in an enjoy a great few hours together.
It’s great for your kids or grandkids, so we hope you enjoy yourselves.
Watch the video below for how to put this activity together.
- Plastic Cups
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Wiggle eyes
- Gauze or Cheesecloth
- Glue (I used hot glue)
- Misc. embellishments
- Baking soda
- Distilled White Vinegar
- Food colouring or liquid watercolour
- Have the kids paint their cups however they would like
- Add wiggle eyes, mouth, ect.. to the cups when the paint is dry
- Mix some colouring (liquid watercolours or food colouring) into a cup of vinegar
- Dump some coloured vinegar into your monster cup
- Add your baking soda and watch the magic happen
NOTE: the amount of vinegar and baking soda does not really matter, we found best results if you do about a 4:1 ratio (4 parts vinegar to 1 part baking soda) and add the baking soda to the top of the vinegar for best results. However you can experiment to see what works best for you